Chocolate Chip Pull-Apart Monkey Bread
Yield: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time:30 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
For the Dough Balls:
- 3 ¾ cups shredded mozzarella
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups almond flour
- 2 ½ tablespoons baking powder
- 1 egg plus 1 yolk, beaten
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
To Go on the Bread:
- ¼ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ⅓ cup Swerve
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
For the Syrup:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons keto-friendly maple syrup
- ¼ cup Swerve
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Butter a bundt pan.
- Place the mozzarella, cream cheese, and 3 tablespoons butter in a large microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave the mixture in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Add the almond flour and baking powder to the mozzarella, then mix well.
- Add the eggs and vanilla, then mix well once again.
- Roll the dough into 1 ½-inch balls.
- In a large zip-top bag, combine the ⅓ cup Swerve and 1 tablespoon cinnamon.
- Shake well to combine.
- Place the balls of dough in the bag and shake until very well coated.
- Layer the dough balls in the bundt pan, placing the semi-sweet chips and pecans in between.
- In a small saucepan, combine all of the ingredients for the syrup.
- Place over a medium heat and stir occasionally until the mixture comes to a boil.
- Pour the syrup over the dough balls.
- Bake until the balls have puffed and are browned on top, about 25 minutes.
- Allow the monkey bread to cool for 5 minutes, then turn out onto a large plate.
- Cool for about 15 minutes, then enjoy!