Chocolate Chunk Muffins
Yield: 7 muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- 3 ounces Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted melted butter
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 cup Swerve
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Like a cupcake pan with 7 paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the melted butter, eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, Swerve, baking powder, and salt then stir to combine.
- Add ¾ of the milk chips and stir, once more, to combine.
- Evenly distribute the muffin mixture among the 7 paper liners.
- Top the batter with the remaining milk chips to garnish.
- Bake the muffins until they have peaked in the middle, about 22 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 1 hour, then enjoy!