Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix in a Jar
Yield: 1 Jar of Mix that Makes 12 Cookies
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- ¾ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon xanthan gum
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup firmly packed Brown Swerve
- Using a funnel or a piece of parchment paper rolled into a funnel, pour the almond flour into the bottom of a 24-ounce jar.
- If you have a leftover spaghetti sauce jar, these are typically 24 ounces.
- Shake the jar side to side to level the almond flour.
- Top the almond flour with the baking powder, xanthan gum, and salt.
- Using the funnel, or by putting them on with a spoon, place the semi-sweet chips on top.
- Finally, crumble the Brown Swerve on top.
- Place the lid on top and attach these directions for making the cookies.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Pour the cookie mix into a large bowl.
- Add 1 stick of melted butter, 1 egg, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Mix until thickened and divide into 12 balls.
- Flatten the balls on the cookie sheet.
- Bake for 13 minutes.