Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cups
Yield: 6 cups
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
For the Cookie Dough:
- 1 tablespoon Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons Brown Swerve
- ½ tablespoon keto-friendly sticky maple syrup, like Good Good
- ⅛ teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup almond flour
- Heavy pinch of salt
To Coat the Cups:
- Line a cupcake pan with 6 paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the cookie dough.
- Divide the dough evenly into 6 balls, then flatten them into patties that are about 1 ½ inches wide. Set aside.
- Place the 1 ¼ cups semi-sweet chips in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until almost melted.
- Continue stirring until the chips are fully melted.
- Drop about 2 heaping teaspoons of melted semi-sweet chips into the bottom of a paper liner and spread to cover the bottom.
- Place one of the cookie dough patties on top of the melted chips and press down gently until you see some of the chocolate come up along the edges of the cookie dough.
- Top the cookie dough patty with 2 more teaspoons of melted chips and spread evenly.
- Firmly tap the pan on a countertop to spread the melted chocolate even more.
- Repeat the process with the remaining melted chips and cookie dough.
- Place the cups in the refrigerator for 45 minutes, or until the melted chips have hardened.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.