No Sugar Added Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding
Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- 4 ounces Bake Believe® Milk Baking Bar, chopped
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Swerve
- 1 cup chia seeds
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons chopped almonds (optional)
- ¾ cup fresh raspberries (optional)
- Place the heavy cream in a medium saucepan and place over medium heat until the cream begins the steam. Reduce to low heat.
- Add the milk baking bar and whisk until the chocolate melts completely.
- Add the water, Swerve, chia seeds, vanilla, and salt. Whisk until fully mixed.
- Set aside for 10 minutes to allow the chia seeds to gel slightly.
- Whisk again, then cover with plastic wrap, pressing it onto the surface of the pudding.
- Place the pudding in the refrigerator until it sets, about 2 hours.
- Top with chopped almonds and raspberries, if desired, then serve.