Yield: 36 candies
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chill Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 (9 ounce) Bag Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 1 (9 ounce) Bag Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- Oil-based candy coloring
- Confectionary glitter (optional)
Special equipment: Candy molds
- Place the candy molds on a baking sheet. If using confectionary glitter, place a small amount into the cavity of the mold. Brush with a small dry paintbrush to distribute, fully coating the cavity. Set aside while preparing the coatings.
- Separately melt the chocolate flavored wafers and white wafers over a double boiler or in a microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Divide the white wafters into separate bowls and color with candy color as desired.
- Pour the chocolate and colored wafers into candy molds and refrigerate until set, about 10 minutes. Remove from molds and enjoy!
**To color melting wafers, you must use an-oil based food or candy coloring. Adding liquid or gel food coloring may cause the candy coating to seize.