Chocolate & Blueberry Almond Clusters
Yield: approximately 6 clusters
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Cool Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe ™ Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- ¼ cup fresh blueberries
- ¼ cup raw almonds
- 2 Tablespoons sliced almonds
- Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Arrange piles of 4-5 blueberries and almonds in a single layer on prepared pan to make 6 clusters.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt baking chips.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over each cluster, ensuring each piece of the cluster is under the chocolate coating. Transfer to refrigerator for 10 minutes, until firm.