Chocolate Banana Cream Truffles
Yield: 24 truffles
- Prep Time: 45 minutes
- Chill Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 45 minutes
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Bake Believe® Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 very time bananas
- 1 (9-ounce) bag Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- Melt the chocolate chips and heavy cream together using a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until combined and smooth.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add bananas and vanilla extract. Beat with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 3 minutes. Refrigerate for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Scoop 2-3 teaspoons of the mixture on to a parchment-lined pan. Refrigerate for 1 hour. Roll into balls and refrigerate for 1 hour more.
- Melt the white melting wafers using a double boiler or in the microwave, stirring every 15 seconds until melted and smooth.
- Using a fork, gently dip each chocolate truffle into the white coating. Gently tap the side of the bowl to let excess coating drip back into the bowl, then return to a clean parchment-lined baking sheet. (Note: if chocolate truffles start to soften too much while dipping in the white coating, transfer to the freezer for 15 minutes to firm up).
- Store truffles in refrigerator until ready to serve.