Yield: 16 Squares
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- 1 bag (9-ounce) Bake Believe® Milk Baking Chips
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus additional for pan
- 6 cups no-sugar-added cereal, such as Magic Spoon
- Line a 9×9-inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place butter in a large pot. Melt over low heat. Add chocolate chips and stir constantly until melted and combined. Add cereal and turn the mixture until fully coated.
- Transfer to prepared pan. Place a sheet of plastic wrap on top and firmly press the mixture into the pan and flatten the top. Transfer to refrigerator and let set for at least 45 minutes. Cut into squares and enjoy! Store in an airtight container.