No Sugar Added, Keto-Friendly Chai Spice Brownies
Yield: 9 brownies
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 30
- Total Time: 1 hours, 10 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- ¾ cup Swerve granulated
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cardamom
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a 9-inch x 9-inch pan with parchment paper
- Place the chocolate chips, Swerve and butter in a large bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, just until melted.
- Add the eggs to the mixture, one at a time, whisking after each addition, until fully incorporated.
- Combine almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, and pepper. Pour into the chocolate mixture and stir until combined and smooth. Pour the brownie batter into the prepared dish, then spread to evenly distribute.
- Bake the brownies until the edges puff, but the middle is still slightly jiggly, about 25 minutes.
- Allow the brownies to cool for 20 minutes, then carefully remove and transfer to a cooling rack and let cool completely. Cut into squares and enjoy!