Yield: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 ounces Bake Believe™ Milk Baking Bar, roughly chopped
- 1 green apple, diced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup Brown Swerve
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ tablespoon keto-friendly sticky maple syrup, like Good Good Sweet Like Syrup
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup gluten-free pretzels, gently crushed
- Line a cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Pat the diced apples with a paper towel to remove as much moisture as possible.
- Place the butter, Brown Swerve, heavy cream, salt, and maple syrup in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Whisk until the mixture comes to a boil, then reduce to medium heat and allow to simmer for 6 minutes.
- Place the pot of caramel in an ice bath and whisk until it thickens to a caramel sauce consistency. Set aside.
- Place the milk baking bar in a medium heat-proof bowl and microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Spread the melted milk bar on the lined cookie sheet to form a rectangle about 5 inches by 10 inches.
- Sprinkle the melted milk bar with the crushed pretzels followed by the diced apple.
- Gently press the toppings into the melted milk bar.
- Drizzle the pretzels and apples with the caramel sauce.
- Place the bark in the refrigerator to harden, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from the refrigerator and cut, as desired.
- Enjoy immediately.