Candy Corn Pretzels
Yield: 24 pretzel twists
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Chill Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- 1 (9 ounce) Bag Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- 24 pretzel twists
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the white wafers over a double boiler or in the microwave on low power, stirring every 15 to 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Transfer about 3 tablespoons each into two separate bowls. Add orange coloring to one and yellow coloring to the other. Stir until fully combined and smooth. * Transfer each colored coating to a piping bag and set it aside.
- Dip the pretzel twists into the white coating, then transfer to a prepared baking sheet. Drizzle yellow and orange coating on top of white-coated pretzels.
- Transfer to refrigerator until chocolate is set and enjoy!
*To color melting wafers, you must use an oil-based food or candy coloring. Adding liquid or gel food coloring will cause the candy coating to seize.