Candy Apple Skeletons
Yield: 5 servings
- Prep Time: 35 minutes
- Chill Time: 10 hours
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 (9 ounce) Bag Bake Believe® White Melting Wafers
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Chocolate Flavored Melting Wafers
- 5 Granny Smith apples
- 5 wooden sticks
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Wash and dry apples then insert wooden sticks.
- Melt the white wafers over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Dip apples into chocolate then transfer to prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate flavored wafers over a double boiler or in a microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until melted and smooth. Transfer to a piping bag. Pipe on skeleton eyes, nose, and mouth. Return to refrigerator until set.