White Chip Drizzled Bone Cookies
Yield: ~12 cookies
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Cooling Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
For the Bone Cookies:
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tablespoon cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup Confectioners Swerve
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon almond extract
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- Pinch of salt
For the Drizzle:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the butter, cream cheese, and Confectioners Swerve with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and almond extract, then mix until combined.
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, and salt then mix again until well incorporated.
- Place the cookie dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper and roll until ¼-inch thick.
- Cut the dough using a bone-shaped cookie cutter. Be careful, as the dough is very delicate.
- Using an offset spatula, transfer the cookie dough bones to the lined cookie sheet.
- Bake until the bones are lightly browned around the edges, about 7 minutes.
- Allow the bones to cool completely on the cookie sheet. They will firm up as they cool.
- Place the ½ cup white melting wafer in a small bowl and microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Transfer the melted wafers to a piping bag or zip-top bag.
- Drizzle the melted wafers onto the cookies.
- Place in the refrigerator until the melted wafers have firmed up, about 10 minutes.
- Enjoy right away or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.