Blueberry Lemon Icebox Cake
Yield: 6-8 slices
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Cooling Time: 8 hours 30 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes (+ 8 hours 30 minutes cooling )
- ½ cup Bake Believe ® White Baking Chips
- 2 ½ cups heavy cream
- 1/3 cup monk fruit with erythritol, confectioners™
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup blueberries, divided
- Line the bottom of a springform pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small pot, combine 1 cup of blueberries, lemon juice, and 3 Tablespoons of water. Bring toa boil then reduce heat and simmer for 5-8 minutes, until thickened. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- In the microwave or on the stove, melt white chocolate chips and ½ cup heavy cream. Set aside to cool.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, beat remaining heavy cream, sweetener, and vanilla extract until stiff peaks form. Add cooled white chocolate mixture and continue to whip.
- Transfer half of the white chocolate mixture to the prepared springform pan. Spread into an even layer. Top with the blueberry mixture in an even layer, then remaining whipped mixture. Place fresh blueberries on top and sprinkle with lemon zest.
- Transfer cake to the freezer for 6-8 hours, or overnight.
- Slice and enjoy.