Bake Believe’s Blackberry Dark Chocolate Chip Scones (Keto & Paleo Friendly, Gluten Free)
Yield: 8 scones
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Cooling Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- ¼ cup Bake Believe™ Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground ginger
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 large egg
- ¼ cup keto-friendly maple flavored syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup blackberries, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven to 325F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, salt, and ginger.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, whisk almond milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil, egg, syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir to combine. Add blackberries and dark chocolate chips. Gently fold until just incorporated. Transfer bowl to refrigerator for 20 minutes, until thickened.
- Scoop approximately 1/4 cup dough at a time onto prepared baking sheet to make 8 scones.
- Transfer to oven and bake 20-25 minutes, until golden.
- Remove and cool 15 minutes