Berry Chip Yogurt Bark
Yield: 6 Servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Freeze Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 15 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries
- 8-10 strawberries, hulled and quartered
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine yogurt and honey in a mixing bowl. Whisk until fully incorporated. Pour on to baking sheet and spread into a thin even layer.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips, blueberries, and strawberries on top. Transfer to the freezer until frozen, about 2 hours. Break into pieces and return to freezer until serving. Store bark covered in the freezer.