Banana Split Bites
Yield: ~ 8 bites
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Cooling Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, green tops removed and cut in half lengthwise
- 1 cup banana slices
- 3 tablespoons chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Dry all the cut sides of the fruit.
- Cut 4 bamboo skewers in half.
- On each skewer, place 1 strawberry, 1 pineapple chunk, and 1 banana slice.
- Place the semi-sweet chips and coconut oil in a shallow bowl or saucer for easy dipping.
- Microwave in 10-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Dip the bottom side of the fruit in the melted chips, then immediately sprinkle with chopped nuts.
- Place the fruit on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining fruit.
- Drizzle the banana split bites with the remaining melted chips and sprinkle with more nuts.
- Place in the refrigerator to harden for about 10 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.