Bake Believe’s Banana-Chocolate Chip Blender Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 ripe bananas
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted and cooled
- ½ cup plain unsweetened greek yogurt
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a muffin tin with liners.
- Add bananas, maple syrup, egg, vanilla, coconut oil and greek yogurt to a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and continue to blend until combined. Stir in the semi-sweet baking chips.
- Distribute the batter evenly into the muffin tin and bake for 20-25 minutes. Enjoy.