Baked Pears with Cider Caramel
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
For the Pears
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 ripe pears
For the Caramel
- ¼ cup + 2 Tablespoons Bake Believe ® White Baking Chips
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 Tablespoon monkfruit-erythritol sweetener, granulated
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- To make the pears: In a small bowl, whisk melted butter and cinnamon.
- Cut pears in half, root to stem. Discard seeds. Brush on all sides with cinnamon butter. Place in a baking dish with 1 sprig of rosemary. Top with remaining cinnamon butter.
- Transfer baking dish to oven. Bake 30-35 minutes, until soft.
- Remove pears from oven. Transfer pears to a plate. Cover to keep warm.
- To make caramel: Pour remaining butter from pan into a small pot. Add 2 Tablespoons butter, vinegar, and sweetener. Stir to combine and heat over medium-low for 4-5 minutes, until mixture begins to thicken.
- Add ¼ cup white chocolate baking chips. Continue to heat over medium-low heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring often. Mixture should be a thick caramel consistency.
- Drizzle pears with white chocolate cider caramel. Garnish with remaining white chocolate baking chips and fresh rosemary.