Bacon-Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Yield: 10 mini pancakes
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Cooling Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- ⅓ cup Bake Believe® Semi-Sweet Baking Chips
- 3 slices bacon, diced into ½-inch squares
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon Swerve
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- Butter, as needed for greasing the pan
- Place the diced bacon in a small, cold pan over medium heat.
- Cook the bacon, stirring occasionally, until it becomes crispy.
- Drain and set aside.
- Place the eggs in a medium bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Drizzle the melted butter into the eggs while whisking.
- Add in the almond milk and whisk until fully incorporated.
- Add the almond flour, Swerve, baking powder, and salt then stir to combine.
- Place a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Brush with a light amount of butter and add the pancake batter in 2 tablespoon portions.
- Top each pancake with a generous amount of bacon and semi-sweet chips.
- Cook until the bottom is browned, about 3 minutes.
- Flip and cook for about 2 more minutes or until cooked through.
- Top the pancakes with any remaining bacon and semi-sweet chips and serve.